Old July 13th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
B4RT

Default What do you think of this one?

Don't need to know what happened really, now do we?

You can't really tell, but I think there's two people in there because the
left skid was even with the right one. After the first pich over, someone
onboard should have chopped the throttle.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:34:48 -0400, "B4RT"
wrote:

I'd think a couple judicious license revocations would have been in order.

Bart

Well, not knowing what happened, it's hard to say if the pilot was at
fault or the aircraft was malfunctioning - or both.