Old August 15th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marc Ramsey

Default UK medical requirements for US glider pilots...

I'll be in the UK (Cambridge) in late September for a conference, and am
thinking about heading over there early for some flying. I have a US
PPL Glider, but not a US medical, which is not required for gliders.
Will I need a US or UK medical validation to fly solo in the UK? Any
other formal requirements (licensing or otherwise), other than the
obvious check ride requirements wherever I end up?

Thanks,
Marc