Old February 4th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ronnie

Default Exhaust system on Cessna 172

Hi Jay,

I'll ask him.

I only live near Wisconsin for a week in the later part
of July every year :-) (OSH) Otherwise, I'll bet the
shipping from there to Austin, TX will be less than
the gas my Aztec would burn to go pick it up :-)

Ronnie

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
Not hearing any convincing arguments in
favor of the extra money, the decision was
made to overhaul the stock OEM exhaust
system.

Ronnie, ask your A&P if he's using Dawley Aviation, in Burlington, WI,
to overhaul your exhaust system.

They're excellent people to deal with, and reasonably priced. (Well,
reasonable for aviation...)

Also, if you live anywhere near Wisconsin, picking up the finished
product yourself will you save you some significant crating/shipping
charges.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA