Old August 14th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Let's move on

Bob Noel wrote:
In article ,
Stealth Pilot wrote:

I suggest joining Pilots of America
Well, from where I sit, the title is somewhat exclusive...

ditto

Which is more important, the title of the web-based forum
or lack of usenet sewerage?

(of course, I would prefer to have the usenet participants
behave themselves, but I'm not holding my breath...)

Can't speak for others, but my experience on that group is that it is
NOT exclusive in any way at all. In fact, my impression is that they go
way out of their way to make ALL pilots feel welcome there.
Of course there will always be those from Usenet who believe that simply
because the hosts of this forum are from the U.S. that this means it's
an "exclusive" group :-))

--
Dudley Henriques