Old November 27th 09, 08:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

Default Three take offs = three landings at Newton MS and Madison MS -Video

On Nov 27, 6:49*am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 00:00:08 -0800 (PST), Flaps_50! wrote:
I'm not an instructor so I could be talking rubbish (perhaps I'm not a
real pilot ;-) One last thing: I learnt from tail dragging -the
landing is NOT over 'til the plane is stopped.

YMMV

You need to STFU, Mr. Flight Sim King with no certification.
--

You are clearly below average intelligence because you presume I'm not
a qualified pilot. A real pilot would know that my advice doesn't come

Cheer

Here's the way this works. When you post, you expose yourself.

You're so exposed I afear that you will die from it.

Now toddle on back to your joystick and up up and away, FX King!
--

Troll troll troll your boat fat boy.

Cheers