Old July 6th 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.student
Peter Dohm

Default Redbird's new full-motion, low-cost flight simulator

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Vic Baron" wrote

Perhaps a CFI will chime in here but IIRC, they do NOT teach spin
recovery any longer in the US or at least, it is not required.

It isn't hard to find an old timer instructor who teaches spins and
recoveries in the course of their normal training routine. If you (anyone
out there) don't have such a person, ask around; I'll bet someone knows
some CFI in the area who will be happy to run you through a few spin
cycles.
--
Jim in NC

That was certainly true in my area the last time I looked around.

Peter