Old September 18th 03, 04:04 PM
John Penta

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:43:56 +0200, DAN wrote:

John Penta wrote:

I need costs (per unit, "sticker price" if you will) for the following
combat systems (in current USD).

Kfir C2
Kfir C7
Mirage III
Mirage V

Those have been out of production for decades.

there is no point in trying to express in the same current currency a mirage 3
which was produced in the early 60s and a Rafale being produced now.

Besides,...
the most recent sale of a Mirage III was for USD 1.00, and is being delivered
right now. From Argentina back to the IDF-AF museum at Hatzerim. Good machine,
too: 12 confirmed kills.

Tells you something about current market price?
LOL.

I thought I heard soemthing about Israel selling Brazil (or perhaps
India) C10 models of the Kfir...?

Now, re unit sizes:

I don't even know where to LOOK, that's the problem. I figured
militaries all templated this stuff, at least based upon unit
role/mission. Google, yahoo, etc. are useless because they simply
overload me with information, and it's difficult to impossible to find
the useful bits.

John