Old December 25th 03, 11:38 PM
Howard Berkowitz

In article ,
nt (Krztalizer) wrote:

Do us all a favour Michael and scuttle off to
alt.conspiracy, they go for this stuff over there.

There is no point. I prefer to be here, Keith.
Although I fully understand your feelings.
If there were no 757 crashed in Penatgon
while US goverment says there was and Ben-Laden
says there was... then what? Then US government
and ben-laden play for the same team. Right?
So I fully understand you...

Michael

This would be humorous if it wasn't such a pathetic attempt for
attention. We
show you photos of the pieces on the ground, legions of people discuss it
and
try to educate your atrophied, tunnel-visioned mind and the end result is
that
you wipe it all away and start over - for no reason other than an intense
need
for attention for little Michael...

Gordon

My home office is 3-4 miles from the Pentagon. SOMETHING made an
audible, window-shaking BANG at the time cited...it sounded like the end
of the Fourth of July fireworks on the mall. Within a minute or two,
the fighters overhead indicated the unusual.

There are enough apartments and offices in line of sight of the impact
for it to be very, very credible.