Old June 9th 04, 04:21 AM
NW_PILOT

When I was searching for my airplane I flew both. I liked the 152 but I
really liked the extra 10 degrees of flaps the 150 offered and the
difference in price was a few thousand dollars less for the 150 so I opted
for a late model 150 with a low time engine and the price was right.

"Marty from Sunny Florida" wrote in message
From what I've read on this NG, the Lycoming engine is a better choice in
terms of hours to Major Overhaul. A Continental engine with Millenium
cylinders makes the engine less likely to fail. All things equal,

including
the price, what is considered a better buy, the 150 or 152? Presume

they're
one model year apart and equally equipped.

Advice and opinions, please.

Marty