Old April 15th 04, 11:58 AM
Ballan

Default my first airplane !

hello everyone !

i wanted to ask if anyone can help me with my problem ...

i want to build an airplane ...
1) i have VERY VERY little money !
2) i will make no matter the time ...

what i am wondering now is if there are available some blueprints or
something like that that could help me with the main thing ... e.g.
shape of the wing or the propeler or the engine ... can i use an
automobile engine ?

i don't care the look .. all i want is to have something that can fly
!!? it could look like wright's plane but if it fly that's ok with me

the problem is that i don't want to "invent the wheel" again ... i
could make everything by myself and sure would be more fun but still
it would be safer to use the experience of the others ...

when i searched for blueprints on the net ... all i found was
blueprints of an old airplanes ... WW2 etc. ...

can anyone help me or tell me a link or whatever ... i will be
appreciated ...