Old August 30th 04, 05:36 PM
David Bingham

Be real careful about unsubstantuated claims for much better
performance. Show me an unbiased independent appraisal of the
performance of an aircraft with and without these vortex generators
that shows a measurable improvement. I bet you can't. There are so
many flimflam products on the market that promise the world but
deliver nothing. If there really is an improvement why
haven't the manufacturers of aircraft ALL been using them? What's one
of the timeless truths concerning life? Buyer beware! There is always
a sheep to be sheared.
Dave