Old June 26th 04, 10:27 PM
Bob Gardner

Ya know, I have a thing called "block sender" which I use on folks like JJ.

Bob Gardner

"Gary Drescher" wrote in message
"JJ" wrote in message
The current "politically correct" priorities at the DOT and FAA. The FAA
is cutting safety positions and running off good qualified people every

day
but
our DOT chief is more worried about National Fag month. Think about that
the next time you are in the fog and clouds.

Perhaps homosexuality is what *you* obsess about when you're in the fog

and
clouds (the topic certainly permeates your posts here), but most of

us--gay
or straight--have other priorities in IMC.

Social equality does not mean acceptance of Perversion

Bigotry is perversion. Natural variation among sexual preferences is not,
despite what some ancient ghost stories say about it.

--Gary