Old June 25th 04, 09:05 PM
Sam

Coors Lite wrote in message ...
Didn't you make this same arguement last year? Let it go man!
It's a dead horse!

So your saying that good advice isn't worth repeating.

Personally in this day and age, if I was Jay and about to give out free
alcohol at a party, I would be keeping a very close eye on everyone who
was drinking.

I don't think another warning about alcohol is a dead horse.

Yes, it is. It was brought up last year and took forever for the
thread to die. Usually I enjoy seeing an active thread, but this one
was stupid and I was glad to see it gone.

This isn't high school graduation. The people going to Jay's have
most likely been in this newsgroup awhile and I'm sure know enough
about aviation to avoid drinking and flying. Even if someone got
hammered at his party, flew off into the wild blue yonder, and crashed
into a tower 10 mins later I doubt he would be held liable, even in
today's world.

I guarantee that when we first saw this thread, we were all thinking
"I hope some dumbass doesn't drink beer and then fly". Then of course
most of us dismissed the thought knowing that:
1)The people in this group are probably not that dumb.
2)The people in this group and at Jay's party would likely beat the
sh&t out of anyone trying to do it. Of course, YOU had to be "that
guy" to bring it up. Yes, it is extremely annoying. We are not
stupid people. Keep these warning posts for the reality tv newsgroups
or something.