Old July 12th 03, 06:50 PM
Big John

Neal

I have one (Kel-Tec P-32). In a crotch holster it is well hidden and
comfortable. Recommend, Very light with lots of plastic. I asked mfgr
how well they held up and they said they had never worn one out on the
range yet.

Big John
Armed and ready when needed.

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:04:50 -0500, Neal
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:25:53 GMT, "Peter Gottlieb"
wrote:

plane in any state I visit. Being as I already have too much to carry, I do
not want to have to carry some special case or anything of the sort, I would
just want to be able to carry the weapon on my belt like my cell phone
(yikes, between the phone, av radio, ham radio, multi-tool, etc. my belt is
filling up. Soon I will need LBE to go anywhere). At present, this is a
problem.

Take a look at the Kel-Tec P-32, very lightweight and compact,
adequate deterrant power when loaded with Silvertips.

http://www.kel-tec.com/prod02.htm