Old April 6th 20, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 9:32:26 PM UTC-4, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 5:47:31 PM UTC-7, Stephen Szikora wrote:
Still waiting for the part that has anything to do with soaring.

Yes, please take this circle jerk off RAS.

But Bob is gunning for a job as a Fox News visiting expert and after that who knows? Maybe even an appointment in the Trump administration! He seems very knowledgeable and I've learned a lot from his posts.