Old July 27th 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default xcsoar

Check out the Altair glide Computer on my website.
This is the ONLY hardware designed to optimize the XCSoar experience.http://www.swiftavionics.com.au/prod...r%20Glide%20Co...

geee, and it only costs as much as a ClearNav... except without the
IGC certified built in- wait it doesn't even it's own GPS engine for
that matter (although for the price of another ClearNav a talking one
can be purchased to go with it.. but would still leave you needing the
logger...

Not wanting to sound derisive, but this hardware completely defeats
the purpose of X/C Soar IMNSHO, although I'm sure it works as
advertised.

-Paul H (no connections to NK/ClearNav...)