Old July 18th 18, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Dream Panel

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 7:36:26 PM UTC-7, Roy B. wrote:
LX9070 computer with V9 vario, Remote stick, Wifi & AHRS options, KRT2 radio,Trig transponder (w/ADS-B out), 57mm Winter mechanical vario, ASI & altimeter, PowerFlarm feeding Flarmview 2. Solar panel with switching between separate LIpo batteries and ability to run any instrument on either battery and/or charge either battery. Switched gear warn system. Circuit breakers (not fuses), simple compass.
Total Cost about $14,000 USD
ROY

Sounds good, except I would go with the Air Avionics ACD (Air Control Display), paired with the KRT2 and VT-01 Mode S transponder (saves 1 panel cutout). And I would add the Garmin GDL 82 ADS-B. I would also use the Air Avionics altimeter (it's awesome!).

Schleicher has a thing about circuit breakers (?!).

Tom