Old November 5th 04, 03:00 PM
Eric Greenwell

samcgiltner wrote:
I am looking for stick-on magnifiers that can stick on sunglasses. I
seem to remember seeing some advertised on RAS. Can anyone help?
Thanks, Sam.

Take a look at these sunglasses:

https://www.readysecure1.com/users/m...der_online.htm

or search on "sunreaders". I used the stick-on bifocals for several
years, but like the Sunreaders much better. They have a gradient tint,
so the bifocal area is tint-free, making it easier to read maps and
PDAs. Also, the stick-ons tend to have more reflections when the sun is
on them, because there are four surfaces (two for the sunglasses, two
for the stick-ons) instead of just two.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA