Old February 4th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Mosquito rotorcraft

"jesse" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, i did search the group, and found only one personal statement
back to 2004, anything older might not be relevant. DAGS, found a bunch
of links to the home page, and people saying how neat it is. A bunch of
stuff on spraying with helos, not many personal testaments. I guess i
could buy one and then join the builders list.... im not looking to
build any electric/diesel electric helos either, no motorcycle engines
here, just the plain ol mosquito. looks like it might be fun on the
farm, and what a way to show up at weddings! Ha!
Jester

Somewhere I once read that a helicopter was a loosely associated collection
of parts that was only capable of flight by beating the air into submission.
my cousin,
now departed, flew copters in Viet Nam. I'm kinda' glad he never offered me
a ride,
not sure whether I'd have accepted or not.

Harold
KD5SAK