Old March 10th 07, 02:42 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Don Burnette[_2_]

Default Tweaking the throttle on approach

"Ibby (The Artist Formerly Known as Chris)" wrote
in message ups.com...

As I've said, it sounds like you don't have your sim configured
correctly.

MX

snip

FS2004 is afterall a GAME, like it or lump it. When I use it I AM NOT
flying a plane.

Those that believe they are and are qualified to fly IRL need to seek
help or join the Mooneys.

Ibby

It is amazing indeed, how some have trouble separating what is reality, to
what is not.

--
Don