Old March 10th 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Default Tweaking the throttle on approach

Ibby (The Artist Formerly Known as Chris) writes:

So if you crash into someone elses property who pays for that?

How much property does one normally crash into on a typical flight? How much
property is there to crash into on a runway or taxiway?

If you hit my car, damaged it or God forbit killed one of my
passengers how would I be compensated?

First, you need to get your car off the runway.

Insurance isn't just to protect your assets, they are for others too.

Beyond a certain point, insurance is a protection racket.