Old March 11th 07, 12:00 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Ibby (The Artist Formerly Known as Chris)

Default Tweaking the throttle on approach

Nevertheless, I learned to drive a stick in a few hours.

Gosh MX you ARE amazing. I have seen many drivers from Europe. Been
in a car with one driving and the quality of driving was absolutely
diabolical. He was looking out all the side windows etc, went past a
soccer pitch and he said 'i know that man' as he turned 180 degrees to
look out the rear window. Went round another bend and nearly took out
a lamp standard.

Perhaps he learnt to drive in a couple of hours too ;-((

Ibby