Old March 21st 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Default A real life pilot's first sim experience

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

writes:

Yes, I use MSFS as an occasional substitute for my Cherokee 180 when
I can't fly for real. I use the default Cessna 172, it's not bad,
except that no matter how I adjust the sensitivity settings, the
rudder is WAY too sensitive compared to my Cherokee or 172s that I've
flown. Is there anything else to try?

There is at least one freeware add-on for FS 2004 that simulates a
Cherokee 180F, and at least one payware add-on (Carenado). I don't
know much about them, but you might want to try them if they match
your real-life aircraft.

No sim simulates a real life aircraft accuratley and I've been in ones
considerably better than your little desktop dell box, fjukkkwit

bertie