Old October 17th 03, 06:45 PM
Roger Halstead

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:31:24 -0700, "Paul" wrote:

" As a mater of fact the term Souls on Board is there to differentiate
between
bodies that were alive at the time the flight started and any that

weren't.

Again I have no problem with the term, just the acronym.

I must be dense All this time I thought the objection to S.O.B. was because
it also stood for
sons of bitches.

It doesn't?
And here when you think of an accident and those poor "Souls On
Board". I've been doing it wrong all these years.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)