Old March 30th 04, 08:20 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Default Bizzare findings of Flight 93 crash in PA on 9-11

Sept. 11 crash remains shrouded in mystery, Pennsylvania coroner says

TIFFANY CRAWFORD Canadian Press Monday, March 29, 2004

VANCOUVER (CP) - The fate of United Airlines Flight 93, the last of
the four hijacked planes to crash on Sept. 11, 2001 remains shrouded
in mystery and controversy. The famous cell phone calls from brave
passengers on the plane that crashed in a Pennsylvania field painted a
heroic story of people storming the cockpit to sacrifice themselves
for others. The chief coroner who investigated the crash scene
recorded a less appealing different image.

"There was, in my conclusion, no way we could ever know who they were
that charged that cockpit," Wallace Miller told students at the B.C.
Institute of Technology.

The American coroner was spoke at the B.C. Institute of Technology in
Burnaby Saturday. He detailed the grisly task he had recovering the
remains of crash victims for their families.

Miller, the director of a family-run funeral home and elected county
coroner for Somerset, Pa., said only eight per cent of the wreckage
was recovered. Everything else was vaporised, he said.

"We found remains 50 feet deep," he said of the massive crater the
plane left on impact.

The debris field spanned about 2.5 square kilometres of wooded area.
Victim recovery efforts were hampered because most of the salvageable
human remains were in the treetops. snip

http://www.canada.com/news/national/...4-e2eeafa96b46

WTF is going on here? Since when do crashes cause 92% of the plane to
VAPORIZE?? And how did most of the human remains end up in treetops?
Has that ever happened before? Sounds to me like there were
explosives on board that went off on impact.

PS - and please note that this article is in a canadian paper. The
american press won't touch anything that contradicts the "official"
story on 9-11.