Old March 30th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dana M. Hague

Default Rolling a Non Aerobat 150

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 03:22:03 GMT, "john hawkins"
wrote:

The only serious instructor I had was in a Stearman and he never discussed
exiting in case of trouble.
Obviously I was completely ignorant. Better to learn late than never.

My first acro training was in a Stearman and the instructor just said,
"Clear the airplane and pull this handle."

However, to best of my knowledge nobody has EVER managed to break a
Stearman in flight.

-Dana
If replying by email, please make the obvious changes.
We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.