Old April 16th 04, 03:00 PM
jls

Default Question about polishes

Nobody has ever been able to beat natural carnauba wax, which you can buy in
the auto stores as Harly wax or Mother's California Gold.

wrote in message
news
My hobby is restoring antique sewing machines and so far I've found
excellent products for metalwork and a fairly good polish. I'm still
looking for the ultimate shine though and was recently given a
catalogue advertising what looked like products superior to what I
use.

It's the shine I'm concerned about, the shinier the better. Most of my
machines don't actually get used. As long as they are capable of
sewing a stitch, that's fine but I'd like them to look as new as
possible.

What are your favourite polishes and where would I find them? If this
topic is too commercial for the list, my e-mail address is valid. Any
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Helen