Old April 19th 04, 01:11 PM
jls

"WhiteKnuckles" wrote in message
Hi All,
I bought the above radio on Ebay for the ultralight that I am building.
Anyway, I'm hoping that I didn't do anything dumb in choosing this older
radio. I didn't receive any pin out information from the guy that sold it

me, and I'm assuming that he just plugged a newer set into the existing
frame and may not know how the radio is plumbed. The radio has two 15 pin
single sided connectors. Can anyone help me with pin out info? I went to
Narco's site, but the com 11A wasn't listed.
Thanks,
Jim Burns

Funny you should ask about that radio because I have one I was about to
throw away. Being 320 channels, it is illegal to transmit on it, though
you can legally listen with it, so I understand from reading on a googled-up
avionics site.

The question I have is: Can you buy a legal 720-channel (or 760-channel)
Narco which will fit into the 11A's tray? How about it, some of you radio
guys?