Old July 16th 07, 01:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Joseph Testagrose

Default Vans RV-4

I am not interested in art, I am interested in complete aircraft. I
just asked a question because if he had a complete picture I would
have wanted to see it and save it. What's wrong with that?
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 04:41:54 -0400, "Andrew-S"
I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote:

It's called artistry...

A skill that Glenn excels at, and it's what puts him in category above the
rest of us. But if you think you can do better I am willing to see it.

Andrew

"Joseph Testagrose" wrote in message
.. .
Do you have a shot without the ends of the wings being cut off?
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:24:14 GMT, "Glenn"