Old September 28th 05, 04:26 AM
City Dweller

Default Soaring club close to NYC, with high-performance gliders

Hi all,

I am a newly minted private pilot and I really want to try this soaring
thing (and possibly even get a glider rating.) I live in NYC and fly out of
Caldwell, NJ (CDW). Being a proud owner of a composite airplane (Diamond
Star) I am hoping to take my introductory ride and further training in one
of them beautiful composite high-performance gliders. Can someone recommend
a soaring club within 100 nautical miles of NY where they rent those. I
would prefer upstate NY, NJ or PA.

Thanks a lot in advance !

-- City Dweller