Old October 7th 11, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Orval Fairbairn

Default Will You Sign The White House ET Disclosure Petition ?

In article ,
Daryl wrote:

On 10/6/2011 4:29 PM, Tom wrote:
On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:28:21 -0400, Quaalude wrote:

You can sign the Petition by clicking at the URL below. A U.S. postal
code is required.

http://wh.gov/gKC

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition...nowledge-extra
terrestrial-presence-engaging-human-race-disclosure/wfYDlmlG?utm_source=wh.g
ov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

I'm all in.

Hate to break it to you but we have already been visited. They
came down looking for intelligent life. After looking around and
visiting with our considered best they left.

Conclusion? There is no intelligent life on Earth.

They must have interviewed "Tom" and "Quaalude."