Old June 30th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Bush Threatens Veto Of Any Bills That Don't Include User Fees ForEveryone Talking To ATC!

On Jun 30, 1:39*pm, "Mike" wrote:

We're paying for it now (including an aviation fund surplus) so I
guess your point is that we should pay for it twice.

That would be a poor guess.

You really need to educate yourself on the subject of GA funding. If
you did you would realize that GA pays more in tax than we get from
the system. Those that say we are not don't realize that a Cessna uses
less services than a 747. In anycase, fuel tax is easier and cheaper
to collect than reading credit card numbers over the air. Not sure if
you are actually interested in facts though, its not clear from your
post.

But since you care to guess my views on the subject, I'll take a crack at
yours. *You apparently support McCain. *McCain supports user fees. *So I
guess your point is that we should pay for it twice.

I don't recall saying that. I'm voting for John Galt.

-Robert