Old February 2nd 18, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ClearVav vs. LXNav

On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:20:02 AM UTC-8, Tango Eight wrote:

The FAI task support in CN2 is among the best features of the software now.
IMO, this was done "just right". That was brought out in early 2016.
I flew it for the first time on a 1000K diplome attempt and had no issues
(either with the software or the 1000K :-)).

I had a long talk with Chip about that around March 2016, so he probably implemented some of the stuff we talked about :-)

With that in mind and what Rex posted, I think it's a tough call on which is "better".

5Z