Old January 25th 04, 10:03 AM
Greg Hennessy

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:26:56 -0000, "Spiv" wrote:

The Germans bombed Dublin by mistake once by a lone plane which dropped
bombs in a park or somewhere harmless. DeValera ordered all lights to
always remain on and added more.

You're now regurgitating the same crap as the idiots who claim that U boats
were being refuelled on the irish west coast. Of course occams razor is
little blunt around those who cannot figure out where the hundreds of
tonnes of heavy fuel oil came from to do so.

This clearly was not to protect Dublin at
all, it was a clear effective beacon to guide planes to Liverpool. The
people of Liverpool never forgave the Irish for what they did.

That bilge and you know it you clown.

I'm sure the British were terribly annoyed that Ireland remained
neutral during WWII.

Not really.

Oh do shut up you ignorant prat, I suggest you read Churchills VE speech
and the very pointed reference to it contained within.

greg

--
You do a lot less thundering in the pulpit against the Harlot
after she marches right down the aisle and kicks you in the nuts.