Old April 25th 05, 12:06 AM
'Vejita' S. Cousin

Default Where to rent in Seattle?

Howdy. I'm a PP-ASEL VFR only renter living in Seattle. I go to the
UW and live in Wallingford. Due to school I haven't been up in 6mo. I
finally got a break (well lighter load) and the weather is nice; but it
turns out that the place I use rent from no longer has rentals (Aeroflight
a BFI). I checked out Wings Aloft but there's no way I can afford them.
I heard a rumor of a new club at BFI but I asked around and no one can
confirm, and I drove the whole length of the field and didn't see anyone.
Besides driving all the way up to PAE, what options does a renter in
Seattle have?

Thanks in advance.