Old August 10th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for a full time tow pilot

Fred wrote:
Soar Minden is looking for a full time tow pilot starting in September.
All the usual desires apply: we'd like thousands of hours in Pawnees,
mature, settled, willing to work for a pittance, and if you're an A&P
that's even better. Now, let's be realistic: 500 hours and 100 in
tailwheels are a good start. Single and interested in free lodging
would work too. If you want to build time for a year, this is a good
gig. The last two guys put about 1200 hours in the logbook in a year.
It'll make ya a better pilot, yada, yada, yada.

Strangely, I see no mention of bisque.... :-)

Johan Larson