Old March 26th 07, 07:53 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Rob Arndt[_2_]

Default Operation Bite - April 6th Sneak Attack By US Forces on Iran Planned

On Mar 26, 6:50?am, Dan wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
April 6th, huh?

Ah, too bad for me... I'll be at the movie theater watching
Tarantino's and Rodriguez's "Grindhouse" double-feature!

I hope they don't plan it for April 13th either... "Painkiller Jane"
series premieres on the Sci-Fi Channel!

Rob ~

Like you'd even go in the first place.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Dan, I'm making a joke and you are making a personal attack on me.

Fine Dan, you win... I am too busy posting on aviation topics to be
bothered with this Hatfield/McCoy fueding anymore.

I will not respond to this.

Peace,
Rob