Old June 17th 05, 11:24 PM
RST Engineering

WE designated channel 3 with no tone coding, but we may revise that this
year in light of the idiot children to whom a radio is something to scream
into to see how many adults they can piff off.

Jim

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message
IIRC, last year someone (Jim Weir?) designated a Rec.Aviation FRS channel
so that everyone could find each other more easily. My brothers and I
plan on being there this year. Did it work out and was it any help last
year? Are there plans for repeating such a thing this year. If so, what
channel? Thanks.