Old October 13th 11, 08:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Matt Wiser

Default Learning to lie at the Air Force Academy

On Oct 13, 12:37*pm, Matt Wiser wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:29:29 -0500, Dan wrote:
On 10/13/2011 1:17 PM, Matt Wiser wrote:
On Oct 13, 9:57 am, *wrote:
On 10/13/2011 11:36 AM, 150flivver wrote:

On Oct 13, 10:37 am, * *wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-...demy-cadets-_b...

It just shows once again that "Air Force culture" is a gangrenous
infection whose only cure is amputation.

-HJC

Cheating and other scandals are endemic to every military academy but
Cobb thinks only the USAFA culture deserves amputation. *Why are USAFA
cadets different that West Point or Annapolis attendees when their
foibles are exposed? *Students feeling the need to pretend to be
fundamentalist Christians, horrors, the sky is falling, Armageddon
approacheth, we are all doomed! *Execute the SOBs before we are all
infected. *Cobb, you are so predictably anti-USAF reactionary that you
can no longer distinguish the real world from Cobb World where
everyone wears tinfoil hats and listens to voices in their heads
telling them the USAF is evil and only through the vigilance of the
USN/USA are we safe in our personal bunkers.

* * Cobb thinks the USAF can do no right and USN can do no wrong. Maybe
he should take a close look at Canoe U. to see what he can find.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired- Hide quoted text -

Hey Dan, got this theory about Cobb's anti-USAF drivel. Instead of
being bitch-slapped by a female airman he tried picking up, he tried
getting into the AF Academy and was turned down. Or he got in, but was
kicked out for some reason. Either way, it does explain things.....

* *My theory is he got beat up at the age of 17 by the 4 year old
daughter of an airman.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Cobb, you really, really, need to sit down and explain your anti-USAF
bias. Otherwise, as Tony Soprano liked to say, "shove one up Dan's
ass."- Hide quoted text -

Whoever's impersonating me needs to get a life!