Old October 1st 03, 03:27 AM
Michelle P

Cory,

My airplane came with McCreary's When they wore out I replace them with
Goodyear Flight Custom II. They lasted about three years. I am hard on
tires. Short landing and landing on rough fields. The Goodyear's appear
to be built a little better.

Michelle (a die hard Goodyear fan; car, plane, tractor)

wrote:

Hey, all... as usual, I figured I'd try to get some opinions on
a new purchase for the Cherokee. Mains are worn out, and I am leaning
towards some McCreary AirHawks. Any thoughts? The plane sits outside,
but has been getting lots of flying in of late. I find it hard to believe
that a tire that costs 2x as much will actually last 2x as long. Any
knowledge here?

Thanks,
-Cory

--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity