Old June 24th 04, 04:51 AM
nauga

Jerry Springer wrote...

Dave just so there is no confusion about flight testing, just because your

limit is 6g's that does not mean you have to test to 6 g's during phase

one.

Oh, absolutely. My only *required* testing for phase I
was climbs, stalls, and any aerobatics I want to do after
phase I. I wanted to open up the full envelope in phase I,
so 6g's and Vne was a personal decision, one I'm approaching
gradually and as safely as I know how.

I don't expect to revisit either limit post-test, but I do
want *tested* margins outside of the everyday envelope.

Dave 'learn to press, press to test' Hyde