Old March 18th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Whose airplane is it anyway?

"Ernest Christley" wrote

I'm going to call the Greensboro FSDO tomorrow and I've sent an email to
the EAA Headquarters. The idea that I can be cut off after 5years of
building really sticks in my craw. Even the insinuation is unbearable.

I'm sure you need to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak,
so of course, check with those two organizations.

Rest easy tonight, and until you get your answers, that there are no
problems. Carry on, making your airplane, (making your own decisions-so it
sounds) with the knowledge that all is well.
--
Jim in NC