Old November 18th 03, 10:41 PM
G.R. Patterson III

rip wrote:

Nope. The list of things an owner/operator is allowed to do is very
specific. Replacing, testing, or logging the replacement or testing of
an ELT battery is not on the list.

Yes, it is. The only question is whether the owner is allowed to perform the
functional test of the ELT. I do it and log it anyway. If my IA also performs
the test at annual, hey - I'm covered.

George Patterson
The actions taken by the New Hampshire Episcopalians (ie. inducting a gay
bishop) are an affront to Christians everywhere. I am just thankful that
the church's founder, Henry VIII, and his wife Catherine of Aragon, and his
wife Anne Boleyn, and his wife Jane Seymour, and his wife Anne of Cleves,
and his wife Katherine Howard, and his wife Catherine Parr are no longer
here to suffer through this assault on traditional Christian marriages.