Old April 17th 04, 05:13 AM
copprtopkiller

wrote in message
news
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 20:18:49 GMT, "copertopkiller"
wrote:

FAA regulations do not specifically tell NORAD to scramble AC. FAA
Procedures explain what duties NORAD are during the intercept. If I am
incorrect about this please post specific FAA Procedures that shows this.

It
shouldn't be that difficult. Then again for you, it may.

So if there is no requirement to scramble aircraft, then how would
following nonexistent procedures have saved the day on 9/11?

Point, game, match....

snicker

"No requirement" and "do not specifically tell NORAD" are clearly different
statements holding differnt meanings. Better check your complete list of
misconceptions of FAA Procedures to get a clearer picture.

Agent86, a fascinating character.

--
It's obvious to me that the country has rapidly divided itself into two
camps.