Old May 21st 04, 07:12 PM
Richard Brooks

Krztalizer wrote:
Hello to all. I know that a lot of us have run into various aircraft
over the years and I think its likely that some of you have
photographs of DH-98 Mosquitos from some time in your past. I am in
the process of gathering Mossie photos for YAMB (Yet Another Mosquito
Book) and have collected some 200 hardcopy photographs with extensive
captioning. I am full up with RR299 / T.III dual control trainer
photos (that famous airshow performer from the 70s-90s), but we lack
nightfighter images (only 9 out of 200). Please consider loaning me
whatever photos you have that show a Mosquito - I will pay postage
both ways and return your originals immediately. Besides, you all
know where to find me.

Press photos are fine - all photos will be given credit to the
copyright holder and the person that sends them. Please give me an
email offline and I will make arrangements and many thanks in advance
for considering my request.

v/r
Gordon

I have several DeHavilland official magazines and can have a look through
them if you like ?

You'll have to sort out copyright on them though which I'd assume to be
British Aerospace.

Richard Brooks.