Old July 24th 03, 09:06 PM
Jeffrey Smidt

"Paul J. Adam" wrote in message ...
In message , Jim writes
"Paul J. Adam" wrote in message
It's just that it seems the US decided that being captured out of
uniform, armed, and fighting against the US _wasn't_ enough to make
Lindh an "unlawful combatant"... and the only difference between him and
any other detainee is his nationality.

"Duh" yourself.

Actually he plead guilty to a lesser charge.

He got charged? His charges were made public? More than any of the other
detainees ever got. What _are_ they accused of?

As a hint, "being bad men" isn't a recognised offence in most quarters.

There's a few Irish blokes detained in N Ireland who may disagree (or
actually agree) with you. I support the british treatment of their
terrorists. I support our treatment of ours.