Old July 20th 04, 02:27 PM
Dave Butler

Jay Honeck wrote:
Can we settle on a designated time/place/process for rec.aviation.*

denizens to

get together? I'll be arriving Friday eve and departing Monday mid-day.

I'll be arriving by airline to Chicago and staying in a motel, but would

enjoy

catching up with my rec.aviation friends if possible. Of course I have

Jay's

N-number :-), and some other one's from last year's postings.

Dang -- the rec.aviation party is Wednesday night. Sorry about the
timing...

We will be at our site most (but not all) evenings after the airshow, if you
can drop by, we'll have a cold one ready for ya!a

Shoot. I must have missed the thread where that was worked out. OK, I'll look
for you. Thanks for the invitation.

Dave