Old December 20th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Sarangan

Default Electronic Logbooks

Make your own using excel spreadsheet. That way you can customize it
for your particular needs. In addition to flight times, I keep also
keep track of financial information for each flight such as income and
expenses and dues so that tax reporting becomes easier. I have
multiple worksheets on the same file, each one customized for a
different purpose. There is a separate worksheet for each student, so I
can send them invoices or keep track of their flights separate from my
own. Lots of goodies like this, but it really is quite simple to write
this on your ow. You can start with a basic skeletal spreadsheet, and
add features incrementally over a period of time.

daniel.bascomb wrote:
My pilot's logbook is in an apalling state - it is covered in coffee
stains and tipp-ex.
I heard that if you search hard enough on google you can find some
really good (and free) electronic logbooks. It would really help me to
be able to keep an electronic copy of all records as well as my regular
logbook.
Does anyone know where I can get a good e-logbook from?

Daniel