Old November 10th 17, 06:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
K m

Default Train Wreck

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 8:54:30 PM UTC-7, XC wrote:
7T has been known to post under an alias here and in the sailboat racing world but not this time.............

Thanks for the clarification XC. I figured this was another Wilbur or Orville thing again. When I first read this thread I was rooting for 7T to hopefully be able to resolve this issue and move on but after some of the responses it shows how toxic this behavior really is.
And to the real Gina, I will echo what myself and others have said, No issues with anyone in person, But on the internet it is a completely different story. When I first posted I was hoping 7T would get beyond the accusations and name calling and shed some insight (That was naive on my part).
And lastly JAMES, I usually do not dignify childish posts like yours with a response, but Tosser? Really? Is name calling necessary? Stop and think for a minute, Soaring is a small community and referring to people as jerk offs and scum is just counter productive.