Old July 11th 04, 11:52 PM
Morgans

"Matt Whiting" wrote

Nor easy. Controlling one's weight is hard work. You either do it in a
job that requires hard work (I had no weight control issues when I
worked as a logger) or you work hard off the job exercising.

******************

How old were you when you were a logger, Matt? How old are you now?

Probably, as you obviously aren't smart enough to say something that

insightful.
******************

Now you are actng like you are not too old.

Obesity, for most people, is a lifestyle issue.
*****************
hummm

I think the coddling and
band-aid solutions HAVE been tried for at least a generation now and
THEY are what have been shown to not work. I think the Dr. Phil
approach should now be given a couple of decades of trial.

Dr. Phil occasionally hits on the right answers, and makes good television,
but his insight and solutions are almost always overly simplistic.
--
Jim in NC

---